Saturday, March 17, 2007
Frayed nerves
Well, my son tells me he couldn't read that last post, which was my first post so I am not off to a good start here. ha. What a day. Ever begin a project sweat it out for days and then throw in the towel only to feel so relieved you ask yourself why you didn't do it sooner. That's how I feel tonight. Tried to follow a German dress pattern and sew cheap "fraying" material. The pieces just kept getting smaller as the fabric frayed away in front of me. Stress headache is putting it mildly. Anyway, good news is I have a plan and a new pattern but what a waste of a week of intermittant work. It's worth it for my niece's formal. I shall triumph. But it has made me feel very humble. ....sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment